Payment & Refund Policy
Payment has to be made by the designated payment gateway (Razorpay), No other means of payment would be accepted (In special cases any other means could be used as per request and on approval by the accounts team of Trippy Hills Private Limited)
All payments will be governed by Razorpay and all means of payment that is processed by the said payment gateway will be valid.
Once booked it is subject to Refund charges as follows:
- Up to 30 days before the booked (Package) date- 95% (5% deduction)
- Between 30 and 15 days before booked (Package) date- 90% (10% deduction)
- Between 15 and 5 days before booked (Package) date- 80% (20% deduction)
- Between 5 days and 48 hour before booked (Package) date- 70% (30% deduction)
- Less than 48 hours- 60% (40% deduction)
- Failing to arrive without prior notice- No Refund
1. The GST paid at the time of booking is non-refundable.
2. If a traveller wishes to change date of the booking instead of cancellation, he/she will enjoy free date change (subject to availability) without any deduction.
3. If the traveller is not sure about the date to be changed, amount paid could be converted into vouchers for further booking (Vouchers need to be used before 180 days from the date of booking in any of the website listing). A nominal fee of Rs. 200 to be paid for the conversion.
4. Refund might take up to 15 days from the date of initiation.
In case of traveller or co traveller gets COVID 19 the amount will be refunded as the voucher which can be used by them in one years of time from the day of issuing the voucher.