Majestic Mainpat (Hotel/Homestay with Transportation)
Starting From Rs 4,199
Majestic Mainpat (Hotel/Homestay with Transportation) - Whats Included
Majestic Mainpat (Hotel/Homestay with Transportation) - Tour Details
Popularly known as the "Shimla" of Chhattisgarh, Mainpat is a land of lush green forest and mesmerizing waterfalls.
Mainpat also offers beautiful Tibetan culture as Tibet settled here in 1962. After the Chinese captured Tibet, Tibetan refugees were rehabilitated in Mainpat and found a home there.
Another remarkable feature of Mainpat is the melting pot of cultures and traditions, which further adds to the scenic village's allure.
Majestic Mainpat (Hotel/Homestay with Transportation) - Tour Highlights
- Explore the beautiful culture of mini Tibet land and their beautiful monasteries.
- Beautiful waterfalls are waiting for you in the lush green land of Mainpat.
- We will be taking you on a hidden waterfall trek through the forest.
- Apple in Chhattisgarh!! Yes, you read that right, we will also visit the apple garden.
- We will see the bouncy land of "Jaljali" and jump like kids.
- "Ultapani" isn't this sounding different? Yes, we will visit where water defies gravity and travels uphill.
Majestic Mainpat (Hotel/Homestay with Transportation) - Destination
Majestic Mainpat (Hotel/Homestay with Transportation) - Itinerary
- Pickup from Ambikapur
- Reach Mainpat and get freshen-up
- Visit Apple Garden, Mehta Point and Tiger Point
- Fish Point
- Visit Jalpari Point
- Back to Camp Site
- Head for secret location trek after breakfast
- Visit Jaljali “The Bouncing Land”
- Visit Ulta Pani
- Back to Ambikapur
Places You’ll See
Parpatiya Sunset Point
- Stay ( tented stay on twin sharing)
- Food (1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner and 1 evening high tea)
- Guide (Hindi)
- All entry and parking charges
- Water bottles
- Any other items you purchase during the tour
- Any other cost not mentioned above
Things to Carry
- Trekking shoes
- Poncho /raincoats
- Full sleeves shirts
- Trek pants
- Water Bottles
- Power Banks
Other tours you may be interested in.