Dangari Belwar Trail (Jashpur)
Starting From Rs 3,499
Dangari Belwar Trail (Jashpur) - Whats Included
Dangari Belwar Trail (Jashpur) - Tour Details
Dangari Belwar Trail(Jashpur)- Tea plantation in humid Chhattisgarh is perhaps unimaginable. Yet, hilly terrains of tribal Jashpur district are home to tea gardens and green tea produced there has become popular in local markets and in adjoining states. In Jashpur, tea plantations have been sown at village Saarudih.
Twenty-four farmers are growing tea on 26 acres of land. ‘Joint Forest Management Samiti’ formed with the participation of citizens are doing a great job in promoting the cultivation of tea.
The next stoppage is the archaeological remains of the Shaiv and Shakya sect of the 8th to 14th centuries are scattered in the area around Dipadih.
The next day we will be visiting Dangari and Belwar waterfall. Dangari is of the best picturesque waterfall of Chattisgarh just few meters away from the campsite. A morning visit to this waterfall is quite filing and satisfying. And a hidden treasure nestled in the lap of nature is Belwar. A 4 km trek crossing river 8 times will give you adventure that will last forever in your memories.
Dangari Belwar Trail (Jashpur) - Tour Highlights
- We are taking you to this gorgeous camp site in the middle of a jungle, literally in the "middle of nowhere".
- We will be taking you to a hidden waterfall nestled in the jungle. It makes for awesome Instapictures.
- You will be walking through one of best landscape of Chhattisgarh.
- You will be jumping into waterfalls, and streams and walking in a jungle!
- We will be trekking into the wild along with chirping birds and beautiful river streams.
- It's not all adventure alone. You will have plenty of time to chill, relax and just be in a beautiful place!
Dangari Belwar Trail (Jashpur) - Destination
Dangari Belwar Trail (Jashpur) - Itinerary
> Visit Sarudih Tea Estate
> Head towards Dipadih Archeological site
> Visit Dipadih
> Reach Dangiri Camp Site
> Stay at Dangari Camp Site (Camping on twin sharing)
> Early morning refreshing visit to Dangari Waterfall.
> Belwar Waterfall Trekking
> Return back to Jashpur
Places You’ll See
Dangari Camping Site
- Stay ( tented stay on twin sharing)
- Food (1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner and 1 evening high tea)
- Guide (Hindi)
- All entry and parking charges
- Water bottles
- Any other items you purchase during the tour
- Any other cost not mentioned above
Things to Carry
- Trekking shoes
- Full sleeves shirts
- Trek pants
- Water Bottles
- Power Banks
Other tours you may be interested in.