Starting From Rs 2,499
Keshkal Adventure - Whats Included
Keshkal Adventure - Tour Details
Keshkal Adventure: Arrive at Tatamari and enjoy an exotic view of Tatamari; taste the deliciously prepared Lunch with the view of Keshkal Valley from Tatamari. Then drive to Manjhingarh plateau to explore the magnificent forest and valley view. Visit a waterfall and then a short trek to see some prehistoric cave paintings. By evening reach back to Tatamari for night camping. Enjoy the night with a bonfire. Stay at the tents at Tatamari.
Morning trek to Tatamari region. Drive to some unexplored waterfalls of the Keshkal – Maari region, visit Kuyemari waterfalls and Honhed waterfalls, and lastly, on your way back, explore Gobrahin Shiv temples Departure after a deliciously prepared local cuisine Lunch.
Keshkal Adventure - Tour Highlights
- Explore the hidden gem of Chhattisgarh, also known as the gateway of Bastar.
- The Maari region of Keshkal is blessed to be known as the waterfall land of Keshkal accounting 17 waterfalls in the region, witness few of the best waterfalls in the land.
- Visit the ever so refreshing landscape of Tatamari which will also be the campsite of the night stay during the tour.
- Trek to historical cave painting site and listen to the local stories associated with the place.
- Visit Gobrahin Shiv Temple at the famous archeological site of Garh Dhanora.
- Camp at a beautiful scenic location of Tatamari
Keshkal Adventure - Destination
Keshkal Adventure - Itinerary
Explore the breathtaking views of Tatamari
Drive to Manjhingarh and relish the deep valleys and forest of Manjhingarh
Trek at Manjhingarh for cave paintings
Stay at Tatamari Camp Site (On twin sharing basis)
Trek to a mesmerizing waterfall of Maari region.
Visit Maari Region (The land of Waterfalls)
Visit Gobrahin Shiv temple at Garh Dhanora
Local games like archery and Gedi
Places You’ll See
Tatamari View point
- Stay ( tented stay on twin sharing)
- Food (1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner and 1 evening high tea)
- Guide (Hindi)
- All entry and parking charges
- Transportation (Rented Car/bike can be arranged on request)
- Water bottles
- Any other items you purchase during the tour
- Any other cost not mentioned above
Things to Carry
- Trekking shoes
- Full sleeves shirts
- Trek pants
- Water Bottles
- Power Banks
Other tours you may be interested in.